Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home homeschooling mom who was blessed to learn about a company called Plexus. In Jan. 2014 I decided to take control of my health and lose weight. So I started my Plexus journey and in 5 months I lost 50 lbs and 30+ inches. This blog is about my personal journey to health. I am so thankful for Plexus for giving my smile back. Let me help you on your journey to wellness, happiness and financial freedom. You can learn more about Plexus on my website and at www.plexusslim.com/ethansharo.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Like to Read...


Evan and Mom

Evan and Mom

Emma and Mom

Emma and Mom

Creative Memories

If you like Digital photography you will LOVE CM's StoryBook. You can download a FREE version at http://www.creativememories.com/

Evan's Birthday

Evan's Birthday

Ethan and Mom

Ethan and Mom
Mother's Day

Labels

Deal Seeking Mom

BonBon Cupcakes

Photobucket

Shop online and earn money

Click to listen to Caylea Ingram's Music

Caylea%20IngramQuantcast
Search & Win
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Another Emma post

I have to post the sayings Emma says before I forget...

Today while unloading the dishwasher, Emma came up to me and said "mommy me help." She proceded to help unload the dishes by handing me the cups and bowls for me to put up. If I grabbed one from the dishwasher she would say "me do it," put it back where I got it and then hand it to me. Since she can't reach the bowls and cups I gave her the job of unloading the silverware. She has done this several times before but since she is only 2 I just had her put them in the drawer but in no certain spot. Well today I decided to tell her exactly where the forks and spoons go. I couldn't believe it...she put every single fork and spoon in the right spot. She even put them in the right direction. All this time I have been moving the silverware around to the right spot after she got finished because I didn't give her the benefit of the doubt and teach her the correct way from the beginning. WOW! What a lesson. Girls are so different than boys. My next mission is to teach her how to fold towels!! :)

When Emma talks a lot of the times she adds the saying "huh" at the end of her sentences. For example she will say "Where is daddy, huh?" or "What is Ethan doing, huh?" or "Where did Bippy go, huh?" One of us must say huh too much!! :)

Tonight at bedtime I sang the songs she likes me to sing to her before bedtime and I said "Emma I love you soooo much" and she replied back "mommy, I love you soooo much!" It is so wonderful to hear such sweet words.

The other night Emma found a camera and a small pink Bible in her brother's room. It was time for bedtime so I took Emma into her room and began our night time routine. Right before I put her in her bed I tried to take the camera and the Bible away and she said "I want to hold bubba's stuff." So she slept with her bubba's stuff....too cute....she loves her brother's so much!

I have some CUTE photos and videos to share....I will post them soon....

No comments: