Monday, November 9, 2009
Ella is 2 Months Old
I can't believe it has been 2 months already. Ella is such a happy baby. She smiles all the time. She came out of the womb smiling. She loves the swing and loves to be held. She is sleeping 5-6 hours most nights and is cooing a lot. The kids love their baby sister and Evan was so estatic when Bippy taught Ella to say "good girl". It really does sound like she is saying "good". Ethan has baby duty while I work with Emma and Evan with school work and Ella has gotten really good at soaking Ethan's shirts. I think he has to change at least 3-4 shirts a day. My laundry is endless, I don't think I will ever be caught up! It's worth it though. I feel so blessed to be a mom of 2 boys and 2 girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Shannon, she is beautiful!!!
She is just beautiful!!
Post a Comment