Ms Emma got her shoes all fancied up and got a CUTE pillow case dress made by a friend from work. She looked too precious in her little dress. She got so many OOHS and AWES when she wore it to church. Everyone thought she was just absolutely adorable. After church we went to the Grocery store and a lady there said something about her dress and she said "I cute!!" It was too funny. I am assuming she was told that so much at church that it just stuck with her!! Now she says it all the time. :)
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Emma all Dressed UP!!
Ms Emma got her shoes all fancied up and got a CUTE pillow case dress made by a friend from work. She looked too precious in her little dress. She got so many OOHS and AWES when she wore it to church. Everyone thought she was just absolutely adorable. After church we went to the Grocery store and a lady there said something about her dress and she said "I cute!!" It was too funny. I am assuming she was told that so much at church that it just stuck with her!! Now she says it all the time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Awwwww!!! So precious!!! She is such a sweetie!!
Post a Comment