Boy how time flies. Emma is growing up way too fast. She is talking so much and can say pretty clearly ANYTHING! Several days ago we were at a Restaurant and Emma was saying "santajawea" or at least that is what it sounded like. Ron thought she was saying "Sachajawea." I thought she was saying "I got diarrhea." Well on Sunday we figured out what she was saying! We have a Memory History CD from Classical Conversations in the car for the boy's to memorize weekly history sentences. Well one of the sentences is about Columbus and his 3 ships..the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria....Emma was saying SANTA MARIA at the restaurant because in the car she starting singing the song along with the CD and said...."nina, pinta, santjawea"....!!! She is soooo smart!! :) How many 2 years olds can tell you the names of Columbus' ships??? :)
Today after school the boys were playing the Wii and Emma said "hey guys it's my turn!" TOO CUTE! Other than hitting her brothers and saying "NO" all the time, she is such a sweet little girl. I am so thankful that God gave me a girl. I couldn't imagine my life without her. I sure wished I could guarantee having another girl because I would LOVE for Emma to have a sister. I think that sister bond would be wonderful. She is so good with babies. I babysit a 6 month old 3 days a week and Emma is WONDERFUL with him. She wants to hold him, feed him, change his diapers. I will post more pics soon...I am having trouble uploading photos for some reason.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Shannon,
The memory CD sounds awesome! I went to the website, but it's a little overwhelming! What should I get if I just want audio history facts for them to listen to? Thanks!
Post a Comment