Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home homeschooling mom who was blessed to learn about a company called Plexus. In Jan. 2014 I decided to take control of my health and lose weight. So I started my Plexus journey and in 5 months I lost 50 lbs and 30+ inches. This blog is about my personal journey to health. I am so thankful for Plexus for giving my smile back. Let me help you on your journey to wellness, happiness and financial freedom. You can learn more about Plexus on my website and at www.plexusslim.com/ethansharo.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Like to Read...


Evan and Mom

Evan and Mom

Emma and Mom

Emma and Mom

Creative Memories

If you like Digital photography you will LOVE CM's StoryBook. You can download a FREE version at http://www.creativememories.com/

Evan's Birthday

Evan's Birthday

Ethan and Mom

Ethan and Mom
Mother's Day

Labels

Deal Seeking Mom

BonBon Cupcakes

Photobucket

Shop online and earn money

Click to listen to Caylea Ingram's Music

Caylea%20IngramQuantcast
Search & Win
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here are some photos of Ethan's Workboxes. I bought Mardel's Mobile tower to help keep the boys school work organized. I am an organized wannbe but for some reason can't seem to get that way. :( I am hoping that Sue Patrick's Workbox System will help me be at least 1 day on top of things. I am still tweaking the system to fit our family (I am using the towers instead of a shoe rack and boxes like Sue recommends) but I know eventually this will help us get more done as well as add fun things in.

Our proposed schedule (may change once Ella is born...only 8 more days!)

8:30am--Kids up and chore time (5 B's: make Bed, Be dressed, Brush teeth, pray about their Behavior, eat Breakfast)

9:15--Start school: pray, calendar time, memory verse/bible reading, and pledge

9:45--Workboxes

1) History/Bible (MOH)
2) Math fact drills (Each boy has a timer at their desk)/Math (Evan uses Math-u-See; Ethan uses Teaching Textbooks 6)
3) Handwriting (this year we are A Reason for Handwriting)/ Writing Strands (Ethan); Writing with Ease (Evan)
4) Fun Box
5) Science ( Apologia Flying Creatures of the 5th day)
6) Spelling (Spelling Power)
7) English (Rod and Staff for Ethan; First Language Lessons for Evan)
8) Fun Box (Critical Thinking)
9) P.E. (Running Time)
10) Reading

Then there is computer time and typing practice.
Signature
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cfuller said...

Hope the 5 B's work for you :)

Kathy said...

I love your 5-B's. I think that is great-very simple to remember. I may adopt that for our mornings when we won't be able to get the usual morning chores done! Great idea. I found you through blogger. Blessings on your family and your homeschooling ventures!!! It's a wonderful journey we're blessed to be on.