Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home homeschooling mom who was blessed to learn about a company called Plexus. In Jan. 2014 I decided to take control of my health and lose weight. So I started my Plexus journey and in 5 months I lost 50 lbs and 30+ inches. This blog is about my personal journey to health. I am so thankful for Plexus for giving my smile back. Let me help you on your journey to wellness, happiness and financial freedom. You can learn more about Plexus on my website and at www.plexusslim.com/ethansharo.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Like to Read...


Evan and Mom

Evan and Mom

Emma and Mom

Emma and Mom

Creative Memories

If you like Digital photography you will LOVE CM's StoryBook. You can download a FREE version at http://www.creativememories.com/

Evan's Birthday

Evan's Birthday

Ethan and Mom

Ethan and Mom
Mother's Day

Labels

Deal Seeking Mom

BonBon Cupcakes

Photobucket

Shop online and earn money

Click to listen to Caylea Ingram's Music

Caylea%20IngramQuantcast
Search & Win
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our California trip







Ron and I wanted to take a vacation with just the 2 of us before the baby comes. So we decided on Carmel, CA. We took a 5 day vacation and saw some beautiful sites. We flew into San Jose airport and visited the Wincester Mystery House while we were there. That is a STRANGE house. A lot of wasted money went into building/renovating that home. The story behind the house was very interesting. Then we drove to Carmel. When we first arrived at the Hofsas House (our Bed and Breakfast), I was a little dissappointed because it wasn't directly on the beach. They said the beach was within walking distance and it was but it is a distant walk. It was a good 20 min walk. The walk down to the beach wasn't too bad because it was mostly downhill, but the treck back to the hotel was HARD work for a pregnant lady!! :) The next day we took a boat trip and saw tons of Sea Otters and Sea Lions. We went to the Montery Aquarium and did the 17 mile drive. On Sunday we went to Big Sur and drove along the shoreline and that is where we also saw a waterfall. The drive was beautiful but scary at the same time. Our next excursion was to Salinas where we went to see wild animals. This wild animal facility is so much better than a zoo because you can see the animals so close and they can't hide. I LOVED the tigers and lions...they were too cute! California is very pretty but the food is very expensive and not that good. I've never missed Texas so much! I've decided that 3 days is long enough to go on a vacation when you have young kids at home. I missed them way too much. We left on Tuesday April 14th. On the plane Ron was able to feel Ella move and then when we got home the kids and Bippy had an opportunity to feel her. It is such an amazing feeling.





No comments: