Pages

About Me

My photo
I am a stay at home homeschooling mom who was blessed to learn about a company called Plexus. In Jan. 2014 I decided to take control of my health and lose weight. So I started my Plexus journey and in 5 months I lost 50 lbs and 30+ inches. This blog is about my personal journey to health. I am so thankful for Plexus for giving my smile back. Let me help you on your journey to wellness, happiness and financial freedom. You can learn more about Plexus on my website and at www.plexusslim.com/ethansharo.

My Blog List

Popular Posts

Like to Read...


Evan and Mom

Evan and Mom

Emma and Mom

Emma and Mom

Creative Memories

If you like Digital photography you will LOVE CM's StoryBook. You can download a FREE version at http://www.creativememories.com/

Evan's Birthday

Evan's Birthday

Ethan and Mom

Ethan and Mom
Mother's Day

Labels

Deal Seeking Mom

BonBon Cupcakes

Photobucket

Shop online and earn money

Click to listen to Caylea Ingram's Music

Caylea%20IngramQuantcast
Search & Win
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Update

It's a girl!! Or at least we think......I had my 20 week (19 and 3 days) sono yesterday and the baby had her ankles crossed and the umbilical between her legs so we couldn't get a solid confirmation. The Perinatologist was pretty sure we are having a girl but it would of been nice to get a second glance. Oh well, we will probably have another one in 10 weeks so maybe she will cooperate then. I've been feeling Ella move a lot lately. Even Ron and the kids said they could feel her moving last week. Emma keeps asking me to take her out. She was really upset that the doc didn't take Ella out of my tummy yesterday! I should of been a little more specific when I told her we were going to the Dr.'s to see Ella. The doc originally told me we would probably induce around Aug 31st but then yesterday he said he would like to hold me off until 39 weeks so that would be around Sept. 7th. I guess we will meet her when she gets here. I can't wait! I hope she has blonde hair, blue eyes and dimples like Evan. Ethan has his twin so now it is Evan's turn! :)

1 comment:

Mikki said...

Congrats!! You are even!! =)