We got the kids a swing set for their birthday. They are really enjoying it. Today when we were outside playing together, Ethan stated "this is even more fun than swimming." That was a HUGE complement coming from Ethan...our fish! Ron and I were throwing balls at the kids feet as they were swinging and they would kick it. I can't count how many times Ethan said "This is Fun!" Emma LOVES to swing. She will say "side..swing..push..." Which translates to "I want to go outside to swing; please push me mommy!" Evan is outside ALL the time now. He is very excited about having a playground in his backyard!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
So, I can view YOUR blog, but I noticed that I"m not on your list of "favorite blogs." My feelings are hurt. :) I love seeing your family. The first picture of all 5 of you walking together is great!
Love you!
Tori
Post a Comment