Evan's Birthday (click to watch the video)
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Evan's Birthday Party at Chuck E Cheese
Evan celebrated his birthday at Chuck E Cheese. He invited 2 friends and they had a blast. I can't believe my little boy is getting so big. The kids played for 2.5 hours and ran out of tokens. We had over 3000 tickets (some saved from 2002, we found them in a drawer) for the kids to cash in on prizes. One of Evan's friend won Cotton Candy and I guess he got some on his finger because he stated "Don't panic, it's not blood it's Cotton Candy!" It was too funny! :) This friend also stated that today was "The BEST day of his life!" I am glad they had a great time. Click below to watch the video.

Evan's Birthday (click to watch the video)
Evan's Birthday (click to watch the video)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Good job Shannon!! The kids are growing so big. I remember just dreaming of our girls!! God is GREAT!!
Post a Comment