
Some photos from our 1st day of school. I made pancakes for breakfast and tried to make them in the shape of their name and grade however they didn't turn out as good as I would of liked. I guess I didn't make the batter thick enough!! Oh well they were still yummy and able to somewhat make out what they say! :) Ethan started 5th grade this year, Evan started 2nd and Emma is doing Tot School. I had fun making up games for Emma and still have several more I want to make up for her. I am using several Tot school websites to get preschool-in-a-bag ideas. I am also using Sue Patrick's Workbox System to keep the boy's school organized better. I have done so much internet searching my eyes are about to explode!! :) I will post more workbox photos and our system soon.






No comments:
Post a Comment